Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Free Christmas Activities- Twelve Days of Freebies- Day 7

I love to watch the kids jump into cutting when they are working on a cut and paste activity.  It never fails too that someone cuts the corner off of their square or cuts on the wrong line and it completely ruins their world for a moment.  I whip out the scotch tape and fix it right up too!  The freebie for today is a rhyming word cut and paste.  Everyone needs a copy of the first page. The second page has the squares that they cut out and there are two sets on one page  so copy one for every two students.  They can color once they match up everything and glue it down.  This makes a great center activity or a fun class activity. This page is part of my December Printables package that is in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  It has 10 English/Language Arts printables and 10 Math printables.  These aren't just plain ole' worksheets.  Most of these are spinner games or cut and paste activities.  You can see the entire pack by clicking HERE.
Here is a look at the cut and paste.

I hope your kids enjoy this!  If you download the freebie, please leave me some feedback! Also, I would LOVE for you to become my latest follower!  Thanks!
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment