Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Free Christmas Activities-12 Days of Freebies-Day 2

There are three weeks of school in my district before Christmas vacation.  Half of the first week is already gone!  I can't believe that Christmas is coming so fast.  I'm not going to think about all of the shopping I STILL need to do....It stresses me a bit...so, I'll focus on my sweet class!  We are working on a Holiday Celebrations Around the World unit right now for Reading and Social Studies.  There are eight countries included and each country has a craft that can be made into a Christmas ornament.  I play to let the students take these ornaments home as presents for their families.  For my second day of Christmas freebie, I've attached the pattern for your kids to make this beautiful poinsettia ornament.  The poinsettia came from Mexico so we will make this when we study Mexico in our unit.  Click HERE to get your copy of the poinsettia pattern.  Here is a look at the completed ornament.
 
Thought for the day:  Take a few minutes during this crazy, busy time at school to just stop, reflect and  take a few deep breaths.  You are a wonderful teacher and your students are lucky to have you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment