Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Free Christmas Activities- Twelve Days of Freebies-Day 3

It's time to begin thinking about a gift for the kids.  If you are like me, money is tight but I still want to give them a gift.  So, for the past few years, I have been giving the students a "coupon" sheet.  There are 8 coupons on here that students may use whenever they want.  There are coupons to eat with a student from another class, homework passes, no reading tonight passes and eat lunch with the teacher passes.  I usually get some nice, big candy canes to attach to the coupons.  The kids love it!  I've attached it for you HERE!  It's really pretty if you copy it on red or green construction paper. This is what they look like.
 
Here are the coupons.

Ok. One week down and two more to go for me!  Merry Weekend Everyone! 
Sharon

PS:  Please leave me some feedback! THANKS!



0 comments:

Post a Comment