Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Have Who Has With A Twist and an Easter Scavenger Hunt

Well, we have 3 days until Spring Break.  The kids are so excited.  We are continuing to work next week but I've disguised reading and math into fun Easter/Spring stuff.  I made a 2nd grade common core aligned math scavenger hunt.  We did a scavenger hunt several weeks ago.  The kids loved it.  I think they will like this one too.  It's math disguised as a fun Easter math activity! :) You can look at it here.  Here is one of the clue cards.  There are 11 clues for the kids to solve. They get letters at each clue.  They unscramble the letters to figure out the answer to a riddle.  I can't wait to do the scavenger hunt with them.

 
 
 
 
Another game that I'm going to play involves
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



These and....
 
These "I Have, Who Has" Cards.
I have money I Have Who Has cards and time cards.  My idea is to fold and put the money cards into plastic eggs.  I'll hide the eggs and then get the kids to find them.  Then, we will freeze where we are and play the I Have Who Has game.  Hiding them in eggs is new so I think the kids will like this.  I'll let you know how it goes!  How are you planning to keep the kids focused and busy next week?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment