Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween and a Free Activity!

I think it is a little present that Halloween is actually on the weekend this year!  Nevertheless, the kids will still be VERY excited.  I have several fun Halloween activities planned for this week.  (I'm also being observed on Wednesday but we won't think about that just yet! )  I made this follow the directions sheet last year.  Students have to read the clues and follow the directions.  I've attached it here for you for FREE!  It's part of my October Printables pack.  You can see the entire pack HERE!  This pack has 10 ELA and 10 Math printables.  These are great for centers or just extra practice!  

Here is a look at the Haunted House Freebie! 
 
  If you download, please leave me some feedback.  I would love to know what you think!  Also, follow my blog if you haven't! I would love to have you follow along! 
Happy Haunting!!
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment