Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Easter Games and a Freebie!

If you have these............

and a few minutes, I'm going to tell you some  different things to do with plastic Easter eggs.
I have a brand new Easter Math Game unit that has 6 different games for your students to play.  I've included one of the 6 games here for you for FREE! Students will practice addition and subtraction, telling time, counting money, showing a number two different ways by drawing base 10 blocks and even/odd.  The free game is counting coins.  Here is a look at it. 

If you want to use this game you can get your free copy by clicking HERE!
If you want all 6 games, you can get them over in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  You can get there by clicking HERE.
If you use this, please leave some feedback!  I love to hear from you!
Sharon
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment