Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Morning Work for August Freebie!

Hello Friends!  I've had a little break and now I'm back working on stuff for next school year.  I finished Morning Work for August and Morning Work for September. I know, it's funny to hear "Morning Work for August" but it will be here before we know it!   I decided to make my morning work a mix of math and reading skills.  I only have about 20 minutes for morning work so I didn't want anything too long so that the kids could get it finished.  I wrote the unit so that there are four days of practice and the fifth day is a quiz.  As the year goes on and the kids work a little faster, I'm going to add more to the morning work.  I plan to write morning work for each school month.  It is written so that you can copy it as a book.  I posted the first week of August Morning Work here for you for FREE!  If you want to view it, click here!  This unit contains 3 weeks of morning work.  You can view the entire unit  in my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store by clicking here!   If you want to see the September unit, click here!  I hope you are all relaxing and resting up for August!  Please leave me some feedback and let me know how you like the morning work!
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment