Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Poetry and a Freebie

I can't believe there are only 15 days of school left and if your last school days are like mine, they are crazy busy!  The kids are super charged!   I finished my poetry unit today and posted it on my Teachers Pay Teachers site.  It is 30 pages and there are enough activities to last for 10 days or more. This is the preview.

You can see it in my store by clicking HERE!    I'm posting the first activity here for you for FREE!  It's a poem about a yucky little brother and then some comprehension questions about the poem.  Get your freebie by clicking HERE!  This unit is designed so that you can copy, staple into a book and teach!  Let me know how you like it! Leave me some feedback!
Hang in there! Summer is almost here!
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment