Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

A Free Math Center for Summer!

Not much longer until summer, but I prefer to keep my students busy!  They are in a routine so we will work until the last minute!  I made some math centers that are summer themed to get everyone in the mood for summer...not that 7-8 year olds NEED much help in that area.. (or their teacher for that matter! )HA! Anyway, there is a unit in my Teachers Pay Teachers store that has 5 math centers.  There is a game for 3 digit addition with and without regrouping, 3 digit subtraction with and without regrouping, money, skip counting and word problems.  I've posted the money center activity here for you for FREE!  Click here to get your freebie!  If you want to see the entire unit, click HERE!  Here is what you get:





Let me know how you like the free math center! 
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment