Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Crafts and a Freebie!

As I said earlier, I love Halloween time at school.  I made some craft templates for my students to use to make some Halloween creatures to go with their Halloween writing that we are working on.  I posted them to my Teachers Pay Teachers store this afternoon.  Here is a look at the crafts.
 
There is a witch, Frankenstein, a bat, a scarecrow and a jack-o-lantern. You can copy these on white and have students color them or you can copy them onto colored construction paper.  Students just cut and glue! That's it and I know that you are all about easy!  I know I am!  If you want to go to my store to see the crafts, click HERE! 
I also have Halloween paper for students to write their stories on. Here is a look at it.
You can see it in my store.   Click HERE!!!
I've attached a free sample for you.  Click HERE to get the FREEBIE!!!
Let me know what you think!
 
Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment